The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Complain

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Complain Empty How to Complain Sat Feb 09 2013, 02:07

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
How to Complain

Before submitting a Complain Report, you must agree to this:
  • I have read all the combat rules for the DeLaRose Role Play in which I wish to play.
    I will play by these rules to the absolute best of my knowledge and understanding of them.
    I understand that the makers of the rules NEVER ignore complaints.
    And always register ALL rule breakers even though there may appear to be no action taken in certain cases
    If I am found to have deliberately broken these rules I realize that I will :
    1. Receive a warning.
    2. Have my Mod powers, if any disabled for a period of time.
    3.If no mod powers will be temporary banned from the Rp and room for 1 to 2 weeks.
    4. Receive a temporary ban from the Rp for 30 days.
    5. Receive a permanent ban from the Rp.

Fuelling the fire.
  • In any OOC dealings with other players concerning the breaking of rules I will NEVER use insults or any words in any language that might cause offence.
    This includes all so called swear words.
    I realise that any use of such language will ALWAYS inflame the situation and cause unnecessary Drama.
    I realise that any complaint I make about another player or any complaints received about me that contain any of the above, so called, bad language or insults will seriously damage my complaint, or my defence, should the complaint be about me.

Before complaining:
  • I will make sure my alcohol or substance consumption has not impaired my judgement or my actions.
    I will make allowances and adjustments to my tolerance levels should I be having a bad day.
    I understand that it is up to me to be reasonably tolerant of other players.
    Even those who appear to break rules.
    I will always attempt to reason with another player before I resort to an official complaint.
    If the other player apologies I will accept the apology and move on.
    If the incident has upset me I will allow myself to calm down before attempting to talk to the other player, or complain to an admin.

If I believe I have a valid complaint about another player I will:
  • 1. Cease all combat or Rp even if I continue to be attacked or talked to IC.
    2. Check that the offending player is aware of the rule they are breaking.
    3. If no, I will past said rule in to the chat or direct them to the Fourm where the rules can be found.
    5. If yes, I will warn them that if they continue I will report them to the Admin
    6. i will NOT announce my grievance in Public chat, or argue with the offender in any public place.
    7. I will move away from the area of conflict ASAP and proceed with the report then move back once report is done. If the one being reported is to harass me i will simply ignore them till the report is handled and they are dealt with by the Admin.

Filing the complaint.:
When I file a complaint about another player I will:
  • 1. State clearly the full avatar name of the player and Exactly which rule I believe they are breaking.
    2. Send an unedited LOG of any RELAVANT role play proceeding and following the combat or dispute. This should demonstrate that I have proceeded as stated in the sections above.
    3.Understand that filing a complaint does not in any way guarantee punishment for the accused, or give me free licence to complain in public chat about the admins.

Thank you
Anaya

https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

2How to Complain Empty Re: How to Complain Fri Nov 02 2018, 16:29

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Complaint form
How to Complain WOjy315

This form is made available to all DeLaRose Players to record complaints regarding other Role players within the group, Issues reguarding an admin team or mod member, issues within the role play or community, individuals causing problems within the role play and community, or to report any specific suspicious individuals that are causing or have caused problems in relation to others role play enjoyment. This form also gives ownership the opportunity to document any past occurrences or any reoccurring issues.

If you are placing in a complaint about ownership, you may do that, as well ownership will view it and process it like they would any other member complained about, and ownership will learn from the complaints of others, this helps shape ownership somewhat.
Please know that ownership does have the right when regarding complaints about its self to toss it out and tell you to get over it.

Please be sure to include dates, names, locations and descriptions. Please give a detail explanation as to what has occurred or has been occurring

------

Your name
(if you would like to be nameless leave this blank or marked with N/A)

Date
yyyy-mm-dd

Time/Duration

Area the Incident Happened

Main Individual Involved

Were others Involved?

If so Who
(if you wish to not involve others leave this area blank, but please note if you do not give names ones affected may not get seen)

Description of Event (Who, What, When, Where, Why, How):
(add as much detail as possible about what you are feeling or the incident, all the details help get to the bottom of things)

------

~Ownership

https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum