The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Policies OOC Read and Sign Your Name

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
DeLaRose role play Policies
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We have morals, take this to heart, live with it. There are some things in this rp world we support others we don't under any means support and back away from. So please view this list on what we stand for, what we show and what we stay away from.

We in DeLaRose do not partake in outside of our rp wars
We in DeLaRose see and understand that no combat outside of our rp affects us inside of it
DeLaRose players in no way will force rp upon a player not wishing to play the same game or way with us
We in DeLaRose uphold and support role players rights
We in DeLaRose will teach other players we feel are worth our time in teaching
DeLaRose role players will uphold their rights without question
We When faced with a role play we do not agree with, hold firm to the right of saying no and not taking part
We Will never be forced into anything on or off imvu client and will hit the X when faced with anything we don't feel will be enjoyable
We will uphold our rules without question
We in DeLaRose will only partake in Tstyles online text combat styles
We in DeLaRose promise to be a secure and in-depth unit working with our leaders to make a fun and enjoyable role play for everyone
We will abide and be kind to all who play with us.

Please remember the policies we share together as role players they are highly impotent if we wish to have a safe, secure and most of all friendly environment together as people and as players. Thank you for reading both members and guests.

~Anaya

Policies To Our Mods and Admin Team

- We DeLaRose Role play moderators aim to bring fun and interactive role play to all who wish to partake
- We offer kindness and a fun interactive environment to all who wish to partake
- We give our world we will not cause drama for our other players in any means
- We will only place punishment on ones we view as earning of it
- We give our world to leave our own bad times at the door, not bringing it forth to cause stress or hindrance to any player within our role play
- We are to be polite and respectful to all within our role play or who wish to be within the role play
- We help with training and knowledge in role play when it is asked of us
- We will uphold our rules to all and only ones that are within our role play and understand our rules are set in place for a reason.
- We shall have patience with one's learning, and aim to bring them closer to the joy of role play.
- We swear that we shall be a voice of reason no matter the case and will uphold our own and our player's rights at all costs.
- It is our vow to be Respectful, kind and polite, and welcoming to all who wish to role play within our group, we shall greet every person and aim to be a friendly face to all within the role play and wanting to be within the role play.

Punishments, what we hold as a punishment for OOC drama. for lesser crimes to severe crimes.

-Grounding from ic matters for 1 week to 1 month
the player is not allowed to post on any topics icly but still can post on topics oocly as well as still talking and communicate within OOC groups {skype or imvu} as well as in ooc in the room
-Stripping off all powers.
This counts for, ranks oocly, mod powers, rooms having DeLaRose in them,
-The player is removed from all groups, badges revoked and moved within this web page into the banned player's group.
-The players rpc being killed off or removed by the game master and only the game master unless the player has been granted the privilege to be able to post their own exit. this privilege can be revoked at any time.
-Player can be forced to type out a full page long apology letter to the one that has hurt
-The player can be forced to sign a typed up letter of their actions with a set amount of words they have to put in there response.

~Anaya

https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

CorvoDeLaRose

CorvoDeLaRose
Another signature is written bellow in hasty writing followed by a paw print.

Darkvoidoflight

Darkvoidoflight
I understand and sign my name
-Trev
I will comply for the time being
-Savat
Such wisdom in these words, i approve
-Sage
Huh? aye ill sign yer paper if it lets me get back to drinking
-Hastily scribbled name and drop of mead on the paper

Tsu

Tsu
Mod
Mod
Read, Agreed and Thusly Signed. - Tsu 

GremoryDeLaRose

GremoryDeLaRose
Banned
Banned
I Gremory DeLaRose do hereby adhere to and sign these rules in every fashion as they are so stated above.

RavenDeLaRose

RavenDeLaRose
Mod
Mod
sign and argee

LadySif

LadySif
Fairly doable. I pledge to uphold these policies.
-signs then tosses pen to the page, turning back to a smut novel-

moonrose6

moonrose6
Read it and signed

KainFatalis

KainFatalis
I accept the terms and conditions.

-Kain Fatalis

PersphoneLuciano

PersphoneLuciano
I PersphoneLuciano have read and will comply to the policies of The Iron Dynasty and The DeLaRose RP Group

11Our Policies OOC Read and Sign Your Name Empty Read Fri Jan 20 2017, 01:01

MCKMike

MCKMike
Signed.
MCKMike

KitokoDawn

KitokoDawn
I fully understand and promise to comply with all said rules and policies.

-She takes a pen and slowly signs her name.  Taking care with each loop and being sure to dot her i's and cross her t's- -KitokoDawn

Obliviously

Obliviously
I agree fully to these. Maeve.  -places the pen alongside my name-

DravenSengoku

DravenSengoku
Ahhhh.. i get the ruless... butt...WHATS my name..

-bangs head off desk leaving bloody forehead prints as a signature-

Liss

Liss
I understand and agree
~ Liss

TheRuination

TheRuination
I, Ruination, understand and agree.

ᖇᙈḭṈ

ArtoriusFerox

ArtoriusFerox
I Hereby Agree and will abide by these rules!

Lenius

Lenius
Banned
Banned
~ α lαzιlψ ωƦ醆επ $ιĝπα†uƦε...

lεπιu$

kiina

kiina
Understood and signed. (Is it be too presumptuous of me to sign this when I haven't created a character yet?)

sexyhotchick71

sexyhotchick71
I understand and thank-you
signed

EverestDeLaRose

EverestDeLaRose
Banned
Banned
I, Everest Lilith Braidwood, Hereby have read and accepted the Roleplay Laws and Policies to the Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Roleplay.

WyckedlyChaotyc

WyckedlyChaotyc

Read and agreed

- Inari Ivinar

IbiKingOfDemons

IbiKingOfDemons
okay i got it and i agrees

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Policies updated as of 26.05.2017