The Iron Dynasty, DeLaRose Role Play Group
Greetings and welcome, only go forth if you are over 18 years of age, if not please turn back now. if you are over the age of 18 feel free to view and register for the fourm. thank you so much for coming to see us if this is not your first time here please log in.
Welcome Everyone Feel Free to Register Post and Partake We Are friendly Please Fill out the Rules as Soon as You Join After Please Read and Sign the Policies You May Then Browse at Your Leisure If You Need any Help Please Contact Anaya the Admin or Any Moderators it is Our Job To Help You

You are not connected. Please login or register

The History, And The Gods

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The History, And The Gods Empty The History, And The Gods Tue Apr 03 2018, 16:29

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
The History of Valaria
Set between year 1AC and year 2406AD

Old men tell stories of how the world was made, stories of how it was all made from the tears of dragons so sad as they got kicked out of their homeland that their tears made life grow and made the rivers run. Other men tell stories on how the world was carved from the back of a massive land turtle who made magic with a blink of an eye and who’s flippers made the waves crash. But they are old wife’s tails to simply give a story to a child who needed sleep, no, we watched the world get made so let’s say you are hearing it from the people that put the ink on the page first hand.

Back in the days of old, how the humans call it anyway, we called it dawns time, there was two things, ash and sand men, or so we were called by humans that came later. But in out tongue, we were called the Rasp. Cold outsides made of wood and stone, glowing blue eyes able to see into the souls of others, if there were others to see into, and no voice, we talked with our hands and actions, a lot of pointing and grunting, and that sound the rasp, we made it often like a hum to call forth the sands and dunes we worked with to move us from location to location when we just did not want to use our feet.

The History, And The Gods Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqu-VrKSq4Q1gFVljlBDFemYtoRTkWVx_5TGIo76ie4G5ow0cNUw
The Rasp

Then there was sand, so much black ash-like sand it just covered the world, no end in sight to the mass seas of sand and emptiness. Every now and again you should find a camp set up with large dunes and sand being held together by more sand and light magics. We did not only work the sand and live with it, we lived in it, anyplace was better than the sun cooked sands that fried you if you went out for long, even we which our crusted flesh had trouble with the never ending heat. But then one day it all seemed to change for everyone and it just seemed like the world once cooked and baked by the sun not a thing in the form of something that was not us or sand.

There was a mighty uproar in the camp that day, I could hear the rasping sound just buzzing at full volume, it was like they were all in so much shock they just could not stop, even the sand was moving around due to them not being able to control it properly, homes and holes fell apart as they ran from them and they tumbled behind their back, then there she was. Walking behind another male as I looked at her, they said she was just found walking around saying words no one understood or could make out. But I do say she was mighty fine to look at, strange but in a nice way. With a bit of magic and some fiddling, we, in turn, figured out what she was saying.

God as found you, you may call him God, we have found this world and soon we shall place beings upon it to bring life to your ash like dirt. Soon there will be rain, water from the sky that will moisten your skin and you will no longer be hard and fowl, soon there will be grand seas and lush grass as far as the eyes can see. New life will grow lush your lands and everything will be well, he deemed there to be light upon this world and there shall be light. But one must be wary of ones that govern the lands for they are fearsome and strong, the grand blue Sky-keeper shall govern your sky, shall her wings block out the sun and grant you shade from its wrath, shall her body be so large no one shall be able to cage her, a powerful monarch of the sky’s able to give freedom to the worthy and grant wings to one she sees fit. Upon the land shall tend the dragon, fire from its jaws of teeth larger than a man, its feet will shake the earth and its tail shall pave the way for rivers to the sea, shall it grant wisdom to all that seek it out and give the world peace from war and punishment. Upon the sea there shall be the largest of all, the serpent, body as a snake and fins as a whale, it shall give life to the waves and grant nothing but hardship, giving judgment to the ones befitting its wrath, a force to be recorded with and a tail that can start a hurricane with one fall splash. All shall befall this place in ten moons pass, watch ye walkers of the ash like dunes, be watchful as soon the dunes will grow wet and this sea of sand will turn to a sea of water

At the time we had no idea what she was talking about but her voice sounded scary so we made the choice to pick up our homes and move and leave her on her way. We did not see her again for a very long time, the lady Lorelei, some say that later the humans placed her in their books saying she was the one that brought the human race to the earth from the divine, but that as well was simply a story in a book.

When the ten moons passed the sky had grown dark, it got cold, so very cold, we did not know or understand this drastic change to our world it frightened us to the bone, we also had never known this kind of fear and that as well made us shake as we stood watching the sky in wait of this life changing event. And then it happened the sky opened up and out of it fell to the ground a giant snake longer than what we had ever seen, its body covered in black shining hide and its jaws thrashing as the sand covered it. It started to expel this clear goo from its jaws as the goo covered the sand the sand vanishing under it as the goo thrashed around and forced us to start to flee. This we later found was called water and it was what Lorelai had told us about. The Water took out many family’s men and children that could not outrun the flood, and the water just kept coming, and not only water, large hard substances came with it that we were able to grab a hold of as they drifted on top of the water.  And from the grand distance we where we could still see it moving out there in the darkness, in the shreds of light that had broken open from the sky. It seemed so angry screaming and calling out in shrieking wails many men went deaf thanking their hearing for giving out so they would not take the pain of its cry’s in their heads.

After that, it went silent, and the sun did not come back for some time, we never knew how much time had gone past but it seemed like a forever drifting upon this hard thing some named a luga, later named a log by humans who also named the green things from the ground trees.

There was a crash many miles away and the water waved up so very high the moon hid behind it as it pushed us up and killed many men that could not breathe under it. We lived to watch a massive head rise over us and claws coming down to pick up our luga and us and placed us upon its back as it walked under the water picking up more Rasp as it went, it was like no matter how many of us were on it. its back was bigger than we ever could fit. There were seven horns upon its head each horn made a spike and it was black and gold. The gold was hidden under the black and as we walked the black came off with our feet showing more gold upon it. We were able to walk upon our new found savior and able to even walk closer to its head which for many was a thing to stay away from, but I had to see it, was this being intelligent? Could I talk to it? and did it know what was going on?

“mighty beast from the sky, why have you come here, what are you, and can you talk to me?” I screamed out a voice so unused I almost forgot I had it, we never use our voices, but we do have them when needed.

The beast turned its head and stopped moving, the halt almost hitting me to the back of this hard monster, but I stopped myself from falling, as I did not wish to be seen as weak to our carrier. “I am Naphisdum the Dragon of Ages, I have been placed on this world to govern it and give wisdom to the ones I view as worthy and place judgment to others in need of it, I have picked you up to bring you to land so you will not drown and die in the new world that is being made for you. I shall govern the lands and watch over you but not interfere with your lives and choices unless you deem or ask me. And I shall lay down laws of this land that you shall not break, all will be explained to you once we get to where we need to be and the sun rises upon your new dawn. and with that, the dragon Naphisdum moved its head and did not say another word and I had lost my tongue someplace down my neck hole and had no idea how to return it to where it was to go. I walked back to the others upon the dragons back and we sat in silence for yet another lifetime before the dragon had hit land.

The thump of earth upon the beast’s feet made us all shift in the place we sat and move slightly around. As Naphisdum lowered his back a large clawed foot came to greet us and then opening its self we were able to walk on it to get down from the monsters back.  After we all were upon the ground this strange sensation came over everyone, and it was brought on by the fact there was no black ash sand under our feet but this green substance that had come from no place at all. Some of the rasp ate the substance, some rolled in it, others dragged their feet trying to figure out what it was, others tried to move it with their minds and failed and others simply sat down and poked at it with sticks or their fingers wondering what on earth it was. I was more interested in the large green things that had come over the land and how even in this darkness there was a sort of warmth and there was a light that Naphisdum was giving off. Naphisdum had laid down upon the ground and lifted his head as he watched us, and as I watched him. He seemed so pleased with us and how we wondered about it all, how we seemed like children under his claw, and I guess that is what we were, his new found adopted children.

”Little ones of this new earth, come near my maw and we shall talk, about all the things you have here and all the new things to come, and about the laws you shall hear and follow and never break.” we did as he said to and walked over sitting down upon the ground waiting for him to tell us about all there was to know. “this world will be strange to you I am sure, such new things and so much more to come, here on the land you are safe, and many more beasts and beings will join you here upon it, what you stand on is earth, dirt and grass that has been given to you by the graces of the Devine, which has also given you us,  first came the serpent, the leviathan Norgar who governs the seas, he gives pain and punishment to all who tread in his realm, or are sent there. Then came me Naphisdum the dragon I am what will govern the land here to offer wisdom and guidance and judgment on who shall be sent to the seas. Then last will come to the Sky Keeper Navaria, a grand blue bird who will come from the fire to govern the sky and grant wings to ones who earn it, she will bring them to a better place along side her when they are sent to her.  And to gain it all, you must follow the rules of the lands. Know the Lord, the Devine. Bring no false idols before me or the Devine. Do not take the name of the guardians in vain. Remember the lost times and keep them holy. Honor thy father and thy mother. Thou shall not kill/murder unless a reason is given. Thou shall not bed unwilling partners. Thou shall not steal. Thou shall not bear false witness against your fellow man. Thou shall not covet anthers wife or anything that belongs to another. Follow the rules set forth here this day, and do not fall into chaos, if so be it all shall rise to the better and not sink to the depths, now be on your way as the sky keeper comes and the land is yours to wonder” his words sun in and I understood them flawlessly, it was like he was inside of my head, inside of me, and as soon as he said to be on our way that is what people did, they left his side, even if in my heart I did not want to.

As we went the sky once again broke open in a fury of flames and blue light and there she was, wings so large they blocked out the sky and along with her came the sun,  dark as the whole world lit up and she let out a shriek, but not a mean one a beautiful sound before vanishing behind the sun and clouds. That was our keeper, and we would not see her, well I would not see her once again for many many years.

As the world got older and years went on the dragon became bound to his mountain and came to the people less and less, and would ignore their requests to go see him where he sat a top a mountain on high. More and more things came to the earth and diffract races came as well, humanity was the first to come out of the woodwork and start to build and expand, they did the expanding very well but had a very short lifetime so had to reproduce at a rapid pace. Next came the elven kind, a royal line that had a long lifetime and they hardly bred but did so enough to expand rather well. They kept away from the humans as they found them to be too weak and feeble, but they got along well with us and many of them bound up to us as we both shared, an immortal as they called it, lifetime. After that came the beings of the sea the merfolk, they were a violent devilish race that ate the people of the land and many stayed away from them. But it was said they had grand powers but not like they would tell you anything if you asked.

After that many other new things popped up on the land and in the sea and even in the sky, the keeper gave wings to some making things like Angels and Harpies winged demons and large birds that ruled the airs.

It all went well for the next couple hundred years, many people and beings came and go and humans took over much of the lands pushing others out. People and other beings were breaking the rules set forth by the Devine and the dragon had grown fully silent, he no longer took in the offerings given to him and his cave became silent like the top of the mountain. It all was falling apart and the land no longer had something to govern it, some turned to the sky keeper just to be told to go back to the land and that they were unworthy, the winged beings left the land behind and turned a back to what was happening upon it. Some poor fools even turned to the sea for guidance and to be told what they were to do, all they got was swallowed up and spit out as bones upon the sea floor. So many souls were lost without guidance strange cults and new god names started to rise and people started making up stories and believing in things from other lands, dangerous things and fake things. Then we say him, up on his mountain, the dragon standing there looking out at the sky, eyes so dark and no longer blue like they once were, scales no longer gold but rusted over, in his gaze he looked deranged and as if he was sick.
Wall we watched he called out in moans into the sky, calling for something, that something came within moments, the keeper came down from the sky and looked at him shaking its head in utter disgust at what had become of it.  [i]“such a grand beast and look what you have become, what has taken a gold of you that you froth at the mouth and drip from your eyes and snout. What has come of you dragon guardian of the lands” the dragon said nothing back to it and just looked at her with hollowed out eyes. It's gaze so dark and empty. Then it all happened so fast no one saw it coming at all, when the keeper turned to leave her back turned to the beast with black eyes massive claws came from the ground and grabbed a hold of the feathered back as she struggled and flapped, the mountain at their feet breaking apart as the dragon pushed the keeper into the ground her beak and head smashing into the dirt. As he did he took his claws and ripped them into the back of the keeper taking the bones of its wings in his fingers and pulling back and out. The sound of the keeper’s screams echoed over the world then that ripping sound as the dragon ripped its beautiful blue wings from its back. Then everything went silent with a large thud as it all fell apart in one simple move.

The dragon placed the wings on its back as its scales fused with the wings of the keeper giving that beast the power to fly on blue wings. We thought the words as we watched it flap and gain flight going up into the sky. As we watched we could hear the screaming wail of the beast of the sea, thrashing around as its waves ruined the edges of the land. It was screaming and in raged and the natives told us in its screams it had yelled a curse the dragon laughed at, the dragon no longer cared for the matters of land the matters of the foolish people it now looked down on, it saw its self as how it was, better than everyone and now it was in the sky, so it truly was above us all.

It had all changed so fast, no one saw any of it coming it was like in a blink we had hope and in that same blink it was all ripped away. The dragon the one that had saved my people had doomed us all. As I stood there watching it vanish into the sky there she was, dressed in blue and looking up, tears down her face as she turned and faced me.

The History, And The Gods Jacky_10

[i]“it was never made to last, but it was not meant to fall this way, he was not meant to break she was not meant to die, now it is all ruined and the future is unknown, he will go to the land in the sky and turn everything like him, kill the keepers children, kill it all and make a future for himself. He will multiply like the plague; some will be good others will be like him. You must make a choice sand walker, stay or run, both choices will not be simple” she looked so sad when she said everything the green shimmering from her eyes as her brown hair glowed in the light.

“I stay” is all I was able to spit out as she turned her back and just walked away, a woman from a dream, an immortal like me and the elves. But I wondered what would come for her, of me, of our world. Some people went to the sea were the serpent angered for many years, his curse so clear as he said it to everyone that came to see him. “the day the sky fell, the day the keepers blood hit the land and the dragon took more than his share he lay curse to his bloodline, all who come off his hide shall never walk on my land, shall burn as fire upon the waves, my curse will carry and all the dragon touches will burn along with him”

Over the years the world gained things it never wanted. People turned to chaos and the rules no longer mattered, the Devine had ignored us, we no longer mattered and the people knew it, there was no better place other than stories, the guardian had died and the better place was now corrupt with greed and pride. Sin came to the earth as we had broken our rules, every rule. We also gained grand sickness, they called it madness and it made people just lose their minds some were more affected by it than others as well as other things like the pocks and other illnesses some of which we did not even have names for.
But the world went on even with the added sin it just was a harder world to live in, some of the dragons came down from the high to live on the earth, some were tossed down due to their actions. All colors fell from the sky some took over lands down here and took up ownership, others wondered and burned everything they saw. But some were kind and helped the people but finding them was few and far between, most of the dark ones killed them as soon as they were found as they believed the good ones would make this world less fitting for them, and the bad outnumbered the good when it came to scaled backs.

People gave them names, devil spawn, scaled backs, fork tongues, stompers, the shadow, but it all was the same, and the world even if it was darker now had what came to it, no place was safe to be anymore and I soon went into hiding. They say Lorelei still walks this world watching the world turn to ash as it once was. The serpent stays in his seas with others that worship him, but he never comes out anymore, not even for offerings given to his greatness, and being all that is left of the old, he hides in the caves under the bottom of the sea raging about the one action that led to the fall of everything.
But that is the story, and that is how it is, I still exist, sandman, the rasp, but my name, I don’t have one, but I still exist and in the end, no one needs to know me, I am just sand walker, nothing more.

The History, And The Gods 56901_10

https://www.delaroseroleplay.com

2The History, And The Gods Empty Re: The History, And The Gods Wed Apr 04 2018, 02:04

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
The Gods
Greater Gods
The Leviathan, God of the Depths
The History, And The Gods Leviathan_by_sandara-dbhgn6q

Below the thunders of the upper deep;
Far far beneath in the abysmal sea,
His ancient, dreamless, uninvaded sleep
The Kraken sleepeth: faintest sunlights flee
About his shadowy sides; above him swell
Huge sponges of millennial growth and height;
And far away into the sickly light,
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumber'd and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant arms the slumbering green.
There hath he lain for ages, and will lie
Battening upon huge seaworms in his sleep,
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.

What is a leviathan?
In modern time in the bible the Leviathan (/lɪˈvaɪ.əθən/; Hebrew: לִוְיָתָן‬, Modern Livyatan Tiberian Liwyāṯān) is a sea monster referenced in the Hebrew Bible in the Book of Job, Psalms, and Isaiah. TheLeviathan of the Book of Job is a reflection of the older Canaanite Lotan, a primeval monster defeated by the god Hadad.

But we do things a little different around here. The Leviathan is a beast made by God to govern the seas and the underworld known as the depths. It is an unknowable long monster that lives of the pain and torment of others and governing souls lost at sea down to the depths. Its powers are truly unknown to the people but it is said that the beast when originally made it held the powers over darkness, water, ice and the negative to be a governing force against the ruler of the sky, the Sky Keeper.

The Story of the Leviathan
(ST= Starting Time, BD= before death, AC= At Creation, AD= After Death)
What people don't know: (this information can only be found out if in rp one was to go to the Leviathan its self and asked(must do a campaign rp with Anaya to learn)
ST= the world has already been alive for the past 2 billion years, but it holds no life other than plant life and basic life starting bacteria,  its air is not breathable and anything other then basic life will die.

year 1BD, (2 billion years after the world was made from a rock): life had been made by the maker, it had been placed on the world as the seeds that were to be grown and along with it a single man, a man of no name but we would later be known as the Leviathan. Birthed to the land as a man of legs and earth he loved the world and soon fell in love with Galandra the sun. Out of the kindness of the maker, the maker made Galandra real so she would grace the man's world and make his time on earth bright and full, she was the most beautiful woman with stunning blue hair and skin like a diamonds shimmer. They loved one another and spent every waking and sleeping moment together her heart was his and his heart was hers, but the maker's kindness only lasted so long. And in due time the maker became dulled with the stagnence of there union.

Year 1005BD: it was a cold chilled night like any other when the man now known as Levi, named by Galandra as she viewed a man with no name to be a  funny thing and they had been together so long at this point it was about time he had one. Warped in his arms she kissed his cheek and nestled closer to his warmth as within there silken hide away all was right in the world. But unknowing to them not all was right, it had gotten to the time when their lives would change forever.
As they slept outside a storm was brewing, one that was destined and made to change the whole world forever and them into what they never dreamed of becoming. The maker made cruel in its boredom was changing things up for his its mind the better. The storm ripped apart Galandra and Levis hide, both clung to one another in need and fear of the storm that was spinning around them, it did not harm them, did not even make them feel scared, it was their makers doing so with each other in hand they knew it was for there better, but never expected it would ever do them harm. Pulling both of them up off the ground the storm raged around them as looking at one another they whispered i love you that one, last time before being ripped from each other and dragged apart by the rushing wind. There screams to one another echoed in the storm the wind of the storm being nothing to there cry's and screams for one another. A pain swept over the land as they cried for one another and the changes started.

Levi changed his body becoming long his arms being ripped from his being and tossed down to twitch upon the ground below them. His skin cracking and changing shifting into a hard scaled hide. He could not breathe as he gasped for air his mouth growing into that of a monster a massive serpent. His body cracking and twisting his cry's changed to roars as he thrashed and changed his eyes now that of a monster never leaving the changing body of the woman he loved.

Galandra shifted and changed before him, her body snapping as he feet turned to talons and her blue hair melded into her body, blue feathers snapping and jabbing form her figure out into her arms, now becoming wings as she screamed changing to screeches. Her legs became numb and her feet covered with thick hide large leathery plates covering the now legs of the monstrous bird that was now the sweet and beautiful Galandra.  Her cry's became screeching as crystalline blue tears fell down her face. Her blue eyes looking at him, never leaving the now monster she still loved but knew in her heart of hearts she could never again be with. This plan was one of the markers and she knew she could never go against it

The History, And The Gods Done11The History, And The Gods Glandr12

“you the sky keeper, sweet blue will now govern the sky, bring the dead to the kingdom in the heavens to live there lives in good and glory, to be there saving grace to be there shield and comfort, you will embrace them as you once did him, in warm and loving union as they are now your children. You will never touch the ground again, never need to use your feet to walk on hard earth, you will return to me here in the sky and be my companion.”

“you, the Leviathan, the terror of the depths will now govern the sea, bring the dead to rest in the eternal torment of hate and pain, you will live with this day ripped from you and no longer hold anything but the cold waves. You will be the chaos in this new world the pain upon the waves, the one many will fear and flee from. You will never hold what you long for, and never touch foot to land again, you will live at the bottom of the sea in the depths away from the sun forever, may it never touch your dark skin or the hues of your eyes. May the moon be the only thing you ever see again.”
The words screamed out of the storm as the screams of both Levi now made the Leviathan and Galandra now made the Sky Keeper Echoed and cut by a roar of what was now new.

“you Naphisdum the dragon of ages, shall govern my most prized possession, the beings of this world, you will walk among them and govern protect and keep the evil at bay in their world. There will be much for you to do, and you shall do it all and more, you shall walk upon the land and name it, you shall care for it all and see it change before you. You will govern the land as the others govern the sky and sea you are my children, my firstborn. Care for this world I gave you”

as the dragon known as Naphisdum roared it was lowered down to the world to walk with the people that had been made down there. They were small and new but Levi and Galandra knew them more then this firstborn did, why were they being punished for mere existence, for no reason they were ripped apart and flung into this mess that was a new age.  The Leviathan thrashed as the sky keeper did not, he smashed his head from side to side and screeched to get back to what he loved but she just hung there like her spirit was broken and she was excepting this, how could she do that, did she love him at all, he screamed at her as she did nothing. The storm tossed him out and into the sea hard into the waves pulling him down to where he would spend the rest of his days with his new people and his new world which was nothing like what he knew before. His last view of the world above was his sweet Galandra flying up to vanish into the storm.  

Year 1AC: Within the sea the leviathan made his people, his mind a mess of what had happened to him now in the past, a thousand years still burning within him like it was yesterday.  Making his people within the waves he made his own firstborn, the firstborn children of the sea and the ones that were to help him with his task of ruling over the depths. After he made his firstborn children known to the common people as Sea demons he made his second born the merfolk and then the remainder of the sea life to fill his world with all things both beautiful and things scary.

The History, And The Gods Page-b10

The People Of The Sea
monster danger levels danger 10 being super high and danger 1 being super low
anything over level 8 cannot be controlled by outside sources ever or called upon to do bidding.
anything over level 5 cant be controlled but can be called upon to do bidding
anything under level 5 can be controlled and called upon to do bidding
anything under level 2 is to dumb to be controlled but can be called upon.

Narful Ghoule, AKA The First Born
Danger Level 9
The History, And The Gods 013aec11The History, And The Gods The_consort_by_luckyfk-d61o8cj
The Narful Ghoul are the leviathans firstborn children of the sea, they enjoy the cold dark depths and live down at the bottom of the sea with the Leviathan who they call The Father. their intelligence is beyond that of the average people and they don't enjoy hanging out or interacting with anything but one another and even in that they don't do well with each other and at the end of most cases end up fighting and being as hot-headed as they are one ends up dead.
Environment: they are dark to low light beings so they spend 90% of there time at the bottom of the sea in the dark were there mental abilities can guide them more than their eyes can. they never go on land, and hate everything from the land as their father does, as well as they do not walk near or in shallow water as they view it to close to being land to walk on.
Temperament:
- Extremely hot-headed
- arrogant
- devilish and cruel
- narcissistic
- brutish
- sociopathic
- keeps to themselves
- aggressive
- highly religious

Abilities
Narful Ghoul uses their massive intelligence to overpower others and they use their mental abilities to both communicate with others and control or attack the offensive in combat.
Abilities they hold
-Cosmic Awareness
-Dream Manipulation
-Emotion Manipulation
-Illusion Manipulation
-Memory Absorption
-Memory Manipulation
-Mental Disorder Manipulation
-Mental Manipulation
-Mind Control
-Mind Exchange
-Neurocognitive Deficit
-Pain Inducement
-Precognition
-Psionic Equilibrium Distortion
-Psionic Inundation
-Psychic Shield
-Psychic Constructs
-Psychic Navigation
-Psychic Shadow
-Psychometry
-Pushing
-Telekinesis
-Telepathic Communication
-Telepathic Perception
-Telepathic Reception
-Telepathy

Religion
The Father, the firstborn praised the leviathan as there all mighty god, they do his bidding without question and follow every order given to the letter, their whole society revolves around there religion. the ruler of the whole thing is what is known as the high court, a being that is on the top of the food chain, a pope of the Leviathan. this being calls all shots when it comes to the Narful Ghoul. to get anything done one has to talk to the high court, then the red tape is put down and orders get set out to the underlings and actions get done.
it is a small cult-like set up with a lot of rules and regulations and rank is everything. but extremely secretive and not much is known about it.

Sea Demons
Danger level 7
The History, And The Gods Eefedf10The History, And The Gods Justin11
sea demons are the swamp mulch of the Leviathan, they are basically the leviathans minions that the leviathan does not have to care about losing. The sea demons are made of tar, and life force energy shaped into physical forms. They can be shaped into almost anything but cant change shape once they are made, they go from semisolid to solid beings when made and can be made by mass by the leviathan and shipped out, like a swarm of minions doing the work of there owner.

Environment: they can be alive basically anywhere other than on land. On land, they turn to black mush as they need water to survive.

Temperament: they are what their owner deems them to be if there owner wants them to be kind and forthcoming they are, if there owner wants them to be ruthless and mathematical they will be. It is best to understand them by the individual being as they are made with personality's and brain functions some are dim witted and stupid and others are hyper-intelligent and calculating masterminds.

Ability's: each sea demon is individually different than the last one and their ability is hard-wired into each being upon creation, it is almost impossible to be able to know what ability's a demon has, some ability's show themselves, electric ability's spark, flames burn blue around the demon when flame ability's are active, other telltale signs show themselves on the demon when particular abilities are in it so the only way to tell a demon has abilities is to look. (and the person playing the demon rpc/npc MUST show on the physical what abilities might be active, the player may make the choice on how to do this).

Society/religion: None, sea demons do not work in a social structure they only work in small groups if needed to do so or programmed to be more of a team working individual. Some are more stand-alone lone wolf types wall others work in small groups but none of them work in a large-scale operation

Hippocamp, The Sea Horse
Danger Level 5, Non Combative Unless Threatened
The History, And The Gods Latest?cb=20141229031910
The hippocampus is a creature with the head and forequarters of a horse and a tapering tail, not unlike that of a fish where the horse's back legs would be. Its body is covered in fine scales and it has a long fin where an ordinary horse would have its mane.
Most wild hippocampi gather in herds of no more than eight, with each herd composed of one stallion, a few mares, and their Small noncombatant foals. When hippocampi mate, the female lays a single egg which hatches after about six months into a single foal. During this time, the hippocampi hide the egg in an underwater cavern or sunken ship, never straying too far away from the egg, while at least one hippocampus remains with the egg at all times, protecting it from all that would harm or steal it.
Hippocampi are herbivores, primarily eating seaweed and other underwater plants.

Swimming Mounts. Some aquatic humanoids "domesticate" hippocampi, though in truth they simply cooperate, as a hippocampus is as intelligent as the average humanoid. Hippocampi often aid shipwrecked sailors, having saved many a soul from drowning or being preyed upon by a shark or other aquatic predator.

Variant: Winged Hippocampi (Danger Level 7)
Some hippocampi have wings. A winged hippocampus has a flying speed of 40 feet.

Murloc/Sea Trolls
Danger level 4
The History, And The Gods 114849_CN_GL

3The History, And The Gods Empty Re: The History, And The Gods Tue Apr 24 2018, 02:37

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
The Dragon Of Ages Naphisdum

The History, And The Gods 140516_RV_chinese-dragon-1200x400

“A dragon is a large, serpent-like legendary creature that appears in the folklore of many cultures around the world. Beliefs about dragons vary drastically by region, but dragons in western cultures since the High Middle Ages have often been depicted as winged, horned, four-legged, and capable of breathing fire. Dragons in eastern cultures are usually depicted as wingless, four-legged, serpentine creatures with above-average intelligence.”

The year 1005  At the start of it all it was silent, still and empty like a sea of blackness, nothing existed and nothing seemed to be growing into existence there was only he and in his own mind, there was only ever going to be he. But then things snapped into reality and there was breath, breath was given from the darkness of the world and he was flung into a spinning world wind of screaming roaring and tears. The pain was unimaginable and it was a world he had no idea of, no time to react he simply let things flow. Hovering in the sky he let his body flow with the wind that hugged him and kept him up a long serpent-like body with large strong clawed legs and a strong tail with what looked like a fin on the end. Covered in hard scaled hide he could hear the words of the all mighty ring down into his ears.

“you the sky keeper, sweet blue will now govern the sky, bring the dead to the kingdom in the heavens to live there lives in good and glory, to be there saving grace to be there shield and comfort, you will embrace them as you once did him, in warm and loving union as they are now your children. You will never touch the ground again, never need to use your feet to walk on hard earth, you will return to me here in the sky and be my companion.”

“you, the Leviathan, the terror of the depths will now govern the sea, bring the dead to rest in the eternal torment of hate and pain, you will live with this day ripped from you and no longer hold anything but the cold waves. You will be the chaos in this new world the pain upon the waves, the one many will fear and flee from. You will never hold what you long for, and never touch foot to land again, you will live at the bottom of the sea in the depths away from the sun forever, may it never touch your dark skin or the hues of your eyes. May the moon be the only thing you ever see again.”
The words screamed out of the storm as the screams of both Levi now made the Leviathan and Galandra now made the Sky Keeper Echoed and cut by a roar of what was now new.

“you Naphisdum the dragon of ages, shall govern my most prized possession, the beings of this world, you will walk among them and govern protect and keep the evil at bay in their world. There will be much for you to do, and you shall do it all and more, you shall walk upon the land and name it, you shall care for it all and see it change before you. You will govern the land as the others govern the sky and sea you are my children, my firstborn. Care for this world I gave you”  

He was  Naphisdum the dragon of ages placed down by God to govern the land of man, he walks with man upon the land to guide and teach man the ways of the world. When the others went on there ways upon there paths  Naphisdum was dropped into the sea to gather up the Rasp upon his back and carry them to the land so they could grow and expand upon the land of man. The Rasp were kind people, hard and shelled but kind in there core even if they did not talk much with each other one or two of them did make present conversation with the dragon.

Once upon the land  Naphisdum was given names from his people, the dragon, the bringer of the sun, the one we love, the changer of the world, but overall he loved his name and when they would call him the dragon over all others, he enjoyed being called the dragon and set that as his name. over the starting months Naphisdum  set up his home in an old library building that the Rasp had erected in his honor, it was not overly good but it would be added to in time and Naphisdum  himself did a lot of work on it to make it large enough to store the worlds knowledge to keep for the future people. He would lay there day in and day out as people came to him for guidance and information, his words were law and he watched the world grow up big and strong.  He watched new races be born into the world and watched there sociability grow and thrive he watched the sun grow large and watched the planet turn into a livable place all from his library that in time turned into a mountaintop where he sat.

Everything went well as he aged, he was in his prime time when everything happened around him and the world was in its prime. There were castles growing and civilization was booming, man had no evil as  Naphisdum's aura kept evil at bay preventing demons from walking the land and preventing evil from seeping into the land, he was working and the land was plentiful and the fruit of the land was full and ripe everything was flawless. After many years of bliss and worship, things changed and something was crawling into the mind of the dragon it was upon that day a madness was born into the world to attack and rip away goodness in the mind. A seed of darkness brought upon the aged and wise to cripple their minds and break them down to nothing more than an animal. Naphisdum had seen so much pain as well as good in this world the sickness was something of his own birthing, he brought it upon himself watching everything good and bad form his place atop the mountain within his temple overseeing the world. When one looks into darkness will always look back breaking the light in time, it took time, a lot of time but it was now the time of snapping when things fell apart.

Naphisdum shut the doors of his temple that dawns break and refused to open them again, no offerings no guidance no more teachings no more guiding the world as he locked himself in his hold. The world went on rolling as it would as he stayed the same turning in his own thoughts till one day he opened the doors, thousands of years later the dragon opened the doors to his hold to call out one thing, once bright scale covered beast now was dull and different, he was once so filled with life now his eyes turned and spun with madness. “Sky Keeper I call you forth for guidance, I call you forth to speak with me here this day to feast and come down from the sky one to another, I call you forth I call you forth” his voice echoed up into the sky as from the clouds the bright blue keeper came down from the sky an eagle a splendor bright blue. And in the distance, the leviathan watched from the shore to see what was going on.  She landed for the first time since the dawn of there change upon the ground as he had requested, her legs shaking and not meant for land as her wings folded to her back, the earth burned her feet as she stood strong to do as a fellow trusted god asked.
“what is it you deem of me Naphisdum Dragon of Ages, what is it you wish from me the Keeper of Heaven, why to be so bold to have my land upon the earth”
Naphisdum's eyes looked at her as she saw it within him, a change that made her unsteady as he moved closer to her, his clawed grabbing her body as his voice whispered into her ear
“Everything Keeper, I Want Everything” his claws dug into her skin as her bright white blood spilled out of her as the cracking of ripped flesh rang in the air as the Sky Keepers cry ripped the world, everyone, hearing her screeches as her body tumbled in a heap to the ground there at the Dragons feet. He took her wings as the roars of the leviathan rang in the background. As Naphisdum  looked to the Leviathan his eyes burned as he said his words roareing them in anger
“you the Dragon of Ages Naphisdum, I place a curse upon you and all in your true bloodline, I place this curse on your people for taking the one thing that I loved, taking the keeper from this world may she rest in the next, my land is my pact as the sea is my weapon shall you never lay claw or hide in its waters, to any waters, to my waters you shall burn like you walk upon the sun, may it enter your being may it burn you as if swallowing acid, may nothing but my words and will cure you of my damnation, may nothing bring you back from my my wrath for you will now know the pain I hold, you will be riddled with your own curse of insanity and now your whole line will be a black mark upon our beautiful earth. ”

Naphisdum was given a bloodline curse from the god of the sea and underworld and he did not care, the wings of the keeper fused to his back as he lifted up into the sky flapping them as a part of his body, the wings lifted him into the sky and he was gone from the sky's of the world under him which he no longer cared for.

The History, And The Gods Tumblr_nwrgomyqwD1ut6vg8o1_1280

He was above it all now, he was beyond there grasp and now he would rule everything. Once above the clouds and the worlds limit he was brought up to the world above to the keepers realm were angels and winged beasts would fly, it was a beautiful place with rivers and so much green land it was the most beautiful place imaginable, nothing like the ground, waterfalls that flowed into nothing,  and beyond there was a castle that its peeks reached into the sky, it was amazing and he was aw struck with its grace and presence he felt so at home, and now he would make it his home truly. Upon his arrival he took the flowing actions to change things
* he gave birth to his ten children his firstborn bloodline
* he destroyed the beasts that were loyal to the keeper
* and he gave birth to his second line and sent them down to the earth below to rule the world as dragons untouched by the dreaded curse of his blood. Dragons of all colors and sizes to inhabit the world with wings to rule the sky as well.

Naphisdum's children were named Anaya a Black Dragon, Givran a White Dragon, Yvriss a Red dragon, Idrorth a Green Dragon, Nindyg  a Blue Dragon. Bionneis a Brass Dragon,  Xursunth  a Copper Dragon, Xivoth  Bronze Dragon, Ioviog a Silver Dragon,  Cellinth The Gold  Dragon, once his children were born he sent them down to the world were they were given domains and lands to rule, but due to darkness and choice the only children that were left standing after the first year were Anaya, Cellinth, Ioviog, and Yvriss. Alongside his children he sent down others not of his bloodline to span over the world and walk the land some of his children both first born and otherwise remaining with him in what was called The Kingdom of heaven to rest with him for there time till they were sent or ready to go down to the world of man.
With the world changed Naphisdum stayed were he felt he belonged and he ruled the kingdom of heaven not caring about the realm of man anymore and only caring for the ones that worshiped him.
The History, And The Gods Sky_ki10

The History, And The Gods Dragon11

The Dragons First Born Children
The History, And The Gods 821cc440972bfe9e36ddae5837cf7ba3

Anaya a Black Dragon - Alive and Active
The History, And The Gods Latest?cb=20081013212948
Black dragon are sometimes known as skull dragons because of their skeletal faces. Adding to the skeletal impression is the gradual deterioration of the hide around the base of the horn and the cheekbones. This deterioration increases with age and does not harm the dragon. On hatching, a black dragon’s scales are thin, small, and glossy. As the dragon ages, they become larger, thicker, and duller, helping it camouflage itself in swamps and marshes.

Black dragons are especially fond of coins. Older dragons sometimes capture and question humanoids about stockpiles of gold, silver, and platinum coins before killing them.

COMBAT
Black dragons prefer to ambush their targets, using their surroundings as cover. When fighting in heavily forested swamps and marshes, they try to stay in the water or on the ground; trees and leafy canopies limit their aerial maneuverability. When outmatched, a black dragon attempts to fly out of sight, so as not to leave tracks, and hide in a deep pond or bog.

Givran a White Dragon - Dead
The History, And The Gods Latest?cb=20081013211813
The scales of a wyrmling white dragon glisten like mirrors. As the dragon ages, the sheen disappears, and by very old age, scales of pale blue and light gray are mixed in with the white.

COMBAT
White dragons prefer sudden assaults, swooping down from aloft or bursting from beneath water, snow, or ice. They loose their breath weapon, then try to knock out a single opponent with a follow-up attack.

Yvriss a Red Dragon - Dead
The History, And The Gods 18lp0eewv2lpcjpg
The small scales of a wyrmling red dragon are a bright glossy scarlet, making the dragon easily spotted by predators and hunters, so it stays underground and does not venture outside until it is more able to take care of itself. Toward the end of young age, the scales turn a deeper red, and the glossy texture is replaced by a smooth, dull finish. As the dragon grows older, the scales become large, thick, and as strong as metal. The neck frill and wings are an ash blue or purple-gray toward the edges, becoming darker with age. The pupils of a red dragon fade as it ages; the oldest red dragons have eyes that resemble molten lava orbs.

COMBAT
Because red dragons are so confident, they seldom pause to appraise an adversary. On spotting a target, they make a snap decision whether to attack, using one of many strategies worked out ahead of time. A red dragon lands to attack small, weak creatures with its claws and bite rather than obliterating them with its breath weapon, so as not to destroy any treasure they might be carrying.

Idrorth a Green Dragon - Undead and Dorment
The History, And The Gods Latest?cb=20090519094156
A wyrmling green dragon’s scales are thin, very small, and a deep shade of green that appears nearly black. As the dragon ages, the scales grow larger and lighter, turning shades of forest, emerald, and olive green, which helps it blend in with its wooded surroundings.

COMBAT
Green dragons initiate fights with little or no provocation, picking on creatures of any size. If the target is intriguing or seems formidable, the dragon stalks the creature to determine the best time to strike and the most appropriate tactics to use. If the target appears weak, the dragon makes its presence known quickly—it enjoys evoking terror. Sometimes the dragon elects to control a humanoid creature through intimidation and suggestion. Green dragons especially like to question adventurers to learn more about their society and abilities, what is going on in the countryside, and if there is treasure nearby.

Nindyg  a Blue Dragon - Dead
The History, And The Gods F4affc427a1e8f722188cce70e6dc2aa
A blue dragon’s scales vary in color from an iridescent azure to a deep indigo, polished to a glossy finish by blowing desert sands. The size of its scales increases little as the dragon ages, although they do become thicker and harder. Its hide tends to hum and crackle faintly with built-up static electricity. These effects intensify when the dragon is angry or about to attack, giving off an odor of ozone and sand. Their vibrant color makes blue dragons easy to spot in barren desert surroundings. However, they often burrow into the sand so only part of their heads are exposed.

Blue dragons love to soar in the hot desert air, usually flying in the daytime when temperatures are highest. Some nearly match the color of the desert sky and use this coloration to their advantage.

Blue dragons lair in vast underground caverns, where they also store their treasure. Although they collect anything that looks valuable, they are most fond of gems—especially sapphires.

COMBAT
Typically, blue dragons attack from above or burrow beneath the sands until opponents come within 100 feet. Older dragons use their special abilities, such as hallucinatory terrain, in concert with these tactics to mask the land and improve their chances to surprise the target. Blue dragons run from a fight only if they are severely damaged, since they view retreat as cowardly.

Bionneis a Brass Dragon - Alive and Active
The History, And The Gods Latest?cb=20141111200257
At birth, a brass dragon’s scales are a dull, mottled brown. As the dragon gets older, the scales become more brassy until they reach a warm, burnished appearance. The grand head-plates of a brass dragon are smooth and metallic, and it sports bladed chin horns that grow sharper with age. Wings and frills are mottled green toward the edges, darkening with age. As the dragon grows older, its pupils fade until the eyes resemble molten metal orbs.

COMBAT
Brass dragons would rather talk than fight. If an intelligent creature tries to leave without engaging in conversation, the dragon might force compliance in a fit of pique, using suggestion or a dose of sleep gas. A creature put to sleep may wake to find itself pinned or buried to the neck in the sand until the dragon’s thirst for small talk is slaked. When faced with real danger, younger brass dragons fly out of sight, then hide by burrowing into the sand. Older dragons spurn this ploy but still prefer to have the advantage in combat.

Xursunth  a Copper Dragon - Dead
The History, And The Gods Efb8634e806139bcd4728f46fd45571e
At birth, a copper dragon’s scales have a ruddy brown color with a metallic tint. As the dragon gets older, the scales become finer and more coppery, assuming a soft, warm gloss by young adult age. Very old dragons’ scales pick up a green tint. A copper dragon’s pupils fade with age, and the eyes of great wyrms resemble glowing turquoise orbs.

COMBAT
A copper dragon appreciates wit and usually doesn’t harm creatures that can relate a joke, humorous story, or riddle the dragon has not heard before. It quickly gets annoyed with anyone who doesn’t laugh at its jokes or accept its tricks with good humor. It likes to taunt and annoy opponents into giving up or acting foolishly.

An angry copper dragon prefers to mire foes using transmute rock to mud. The dragon pushes trapped opponents into the mud or snatches and carries them aloft. A copper dragon tries to draw airborne enemies into narrow, stony gorges where it can use its spider climb ability and maneuver them into colliding with the walls.

Xivoth  Bronze Dragon - Dead
The History, And The Gods Latest?cb=20141111202748
A bronze wyrmling’s scales are yellow tinged with green, showing only a hint of bronze. As the dragon approaches adulthood, its color deepens slowly to a darker, rich bronze tone. Very old dragons develop a blue-black tint to the edges of their scales. Powerful swimmers, they have webbed feet and smooth, flat scales. The pupils of its eyes fade as a dragon ages, until in the oldest the eyes resemble glowing green orbs.

COMBAT
Bronze dragons dislike killing animals and would rather bribe them (perhaps with food) or force them away magically. They use detect thoughts to learn intelligent creatures’ intentions.

When attacking they blind their opponents with fog cloud and then charge or, if flying, snatch them up. Against seafaring opponents they conjure up a storm or use their tails to smash the vessels’ hulls. If a dragon is inclined to be lenient, ships might be merely becalmed, fogbound, or broken-masted.

Ioviog a Silver Dragon -Alive and Dorment
The History, And The Gods Silver_dragon
A silver wyrmling’s scales are blue-gray with silver highlights. As the dragon approaches adulthood, its color gradually brightens until the individual scales are scarcely visible.

COMBAT
Silver dragons are not violent and avoid combat except when faced with highly evil or aggressive foes. If necessary, they use fog cloud or control weather to blind or confuse opponents before attacking. When angry, they use reverse gravity to fling enemies helplessly into the air, where they can be snatched. Against flying opponents, a silver dragon hides in clouds (creating some with control weather on clear days), then jumps to the attack when it has the advantage.

Cellinth The Gold  Dragon - Dead
The History, And The Gods Latest?cb=20090625004044
On hatching, a gold dragon’s scales are dark yellow with golden metallic flecks.

The flecks get larger as the dragon matures until, at the adult stage, the scales are completely golden. Gold dragons’ faces are bewhiskered and sagacious; as they age, their pupils fade until the eyes resemble pools of molten gold.

COMBAT
Gold dragons usually parley before fighting. When conversing with intelligent creatures, they use Intimidate and Sense Motive to gain the upper hand. In combat, they employ bless and their luck bonus; older dragons use their luck bonus at the start of each day. They make heavy use of spells in combat. Among their favorites are cloudkill, delayed blast fireball, fire shield, globe of invulnerability, maze, sleep, slow, and stinking cloud.

4The History, And The Gods Empty Re: The History, And The Gods Tue Apr 24 2018, 02:37

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
The Sky Keeper
Galandra Mother Sun
The History, And The Gods 11817510

What is the “Sky Keeper”
the sky keeper is an original concept made in the image of a giant blue Roc, a Roc (also spelt “Rukh”, “Rokh”, or Ruc) is a huge, mythical bird best known for its ability to pick up and feed on baby elephants. Legend has it that this monstrous creature would also pick up and feed on humans; it would often rip its prey apart and take it back to its nest to feed its young. Although the Roc is well known for its tendency to cause terror, many believe that it acted as a protector to a vast secret valley filled with treasure.
The legend of the Roc (the name having derived from the Spanish words “rocho” and “ruc”) has been present in the mythology of a variety of different cultures, but has been rumored to have originated in Asia in around 39 AD, specifically in and around India. Historians believe its origin to be in this general area due to the discovery of ancient Indian Sanskrit epics that referenced what was said to be a giant bird, large enough to pick up elephants.
The Roc is described as being very similar to an eagle in overall appearance, except much larger and stronger. The Roc is classified in the species, “Avian”, and has a shocking 48-foot wingspan. The weight of the bird is unknown, but many historians believe it to have been significantly heavier than its prey (this included large land mammals, primarily elephants). The Roc is usually described as having coloring similar to that of an eagle, primarily brown with hints of color, and a long, thin and forked tongue muck like that of a snake. It is said to have had very sharp and pointy teeth as well, spanning across the lining of its humongous beak.

The History, And The Gods 8acabaf4bd7308a5eca81816845347c0

year 1BD: she watched the world be born from rock and stone she was the makers first child, the warmth of the world he called her, she was beautiful a massive ball of glowing rock and gas, with only one reason to exist, a simple one, to be the light in the world, to bring life to the land that the marker was creating right under her glow. She watched as the maker made water cover over the world, she watched as he worked and pondered making mass and air and making a world others could exist on. Then she watched as he pulled a hair from his arm and had it fall to the world under. It landed on a small hunk of land that he had made just for it, a beautiful space a garden of sorts, and that hair grew legs, arms, a head, a body it became what is now known as man.

For the longest time he would look up at her, sing songs to her, tell her poems of her beauty tell her how he longed for her how much he thanked her for bringing light to his day, and he even wept for her when she vanished to let the child of the night play and have its time(the moon) but there was always another dawn another morning and there he was, on his knees giving her worship and praise and singing his songs of her adoration. One dawn she called out to the all mighty in a voice only he could hear. “master creator, i wish to go down and be with your smaller creation, i wish to be free of the bindings i am in, i want to be with him, i wish it, i crave it”
“but my child my sun what will warm the earth if you leave the sky over head? What will you do”
“that is not a matter of mine, make a new child of the sky to replace me, as you have a child of the night already make one of the day to replace me. Look down there at him, you are his father his creator he longs to hold me he prays for such things every day all day, and he even weeps when the child of the night takes my place here in the sky, he is suffering down there upon the world you made for him, make his life worth more then looking up to the sky at me, give me to him a gift to show your greatness and i will be sure that he gives you the respect you deserve from it ”
there was stillness in the sky for a while, a moment that felt like a forever in the being's rock covered core. She looked down to the man there still looking up at her “i would give anything to b with him, i would give up this sky for him” her words touched the ears of the creator and he gave a blessing that day to her.
“my child i will grant your wishes, and his, you will become his rib a part of him that he needs a part he will not be able to live without, and with the both of you you shall be the starting to a new world, you will go down there with him and be in my garden in peace and paradise for all times. Your name is now Galandra, his name is Levi go to him and make him worship you no longer, change his eyes to me instead” with his words ending another walked into the golden orb in the sky, a child of the day, also known as Sun she pushed Galandra out as Galandra hovered in the sky, growing a physical human body. It was not painful at all, rather it was nice feeling she felt warm and happy as she gained arms, legs, toes and fingers, a face, hands, a nose eyes and hair. Bright blue hair and matching eyes, she was flawless, a perfect body  even her finger nails were flawless she was everything the man wanted.

Her feet touched the ground as she stumbled not used to what this was, walking, she had watched the man do it every day all day and he made it look so simple so fluid but for her it was just strange and would take some getting used to. She was not startled at all when she saw him, she had seen him every day for years now, but he did not know it was her, well how would he she was a giant glowing ball in the sky and now she was not even orange anymore but blue, she had no idea why she was blue and her skin shimmered but she guessed it was a larger plan by the maker.
It did not take long or with much work to cause the two to see the truth and for Levi to fall head over heels for Galandra. They would spend there days together, skipping rocks by the seas shore, climbing the mountains that marked the one side of there garden, walking the small world they now ruled. Every day was better then the next, every day was more joyous and more peaceful every day they forgot they were in a game called existence. But the creator was getting board and the next step of his plot was about to take place.

Year 1005BD  The day was cold, there was a chill in the air that had not been there before, even the child of the day did not seem to shimmer like it did just the day before. Her arms around her Levi her man that she had become a true part of as he had become a true part of her. They clung from the cold to each others warmth. There was rage outside of there little cavern hidden away from the world, a storm was growing outside, a storm of the makers doing. Levi with Galandra in hand stood up confused at why a storm of such monstrosity raged beyond there walls. And in no time at all there walls had been ripped from them. The stone flung around them in the tornado like winds as trees uprooted and were hulled in rings around the two, but they were not scared or in fer of it, it was there makers doing and unknown to them that the maker had grown cruel in his bordum of watching there lovers life they did not fear him and thought in blissful innocence that it would all be for the better.

With tears falling down her face she looked at Levi as words whispered within her minds eye only she could hear “he prays to another, the child of the moon, i will make it better my child, this is all his fault, it will hurt, i am sorry my sweet summer warmth, i will make it better” her water filled eyes looked at Levi and she said nothing as she took a step back into the storm, he called out for her but she did not look back at him. The creator had lied in her ear and it had hanged her view on the man and placed loss and pain in her heart. But it made her follow the makers plan better and that is all the maker ever wanted.

Screaming of pain filled the air, echoing around the storm first it started with Levi changeing his body becoming long his arms being ripped from his being and tossed down to twitch upon the ground below them. His skin cracking and changing shifting into a hard scaled hide. He could not breathe as he gasped for air his mouth growing into that of a monster a massive serpent. His body cracking and twisting his cry's changed to roars as he thrashed and changed his eyes now that of a monster never leaving the changing body of the woman he loved, her eyes never leaving the man she once loved now turning into what she believed was the plan for him, to make what he had done turn him into a monster, tears fell down her face like that of a waterfall as she watched his agony. 

Galandra shifted next and changed before him, her body snapping as he feet turned to talons and her blue hair melded into her body, blue feathers snapping and jabbing form her figure out into her arms, now becoming wings as her pain filled screams changing to screeches. Her legs became numb and her feet covered with thick hide large leathery plates covering the now legs of the monstrous bird that was now the sweet and beautiful Galandra.  Her cry's became screeching as crystalline blue tears fell down her face. Her blue eyes looking at him, never leaving the now monster she still loved but knew in her heart of hearts she could never again be with or trust. This plan was one of the markers  plans and she knew she could never go against it or change it, it was what Levi had done, his actions of praying and worshipping and loving the child of the night had done this to her and even as she still loved him dearly she hated him at the same time and blamed him for all that had happened to them both.

Then there was something else form out of the storm, a long scaled being with four large legs all with talons upon its feet, a scaled reptilian face and a tooth filled maw. Galandra did not are much or it her eyes were on her Levi and waiting for the next thing to happen. She flapped her grand wings as she let out screens the pain still fluxing in her body as she moved and worked out new muscled she never had before. From a gad orb made of rock and stone in the sky, to a human on the earth and now to a monstrous bird, she had so much in her mind whatever was right before her as a third party she cared very little for.

it was called a dragon, why did they need a dragon, why did things have to change, it was all Levies fault, she stoped screaming as the pain in her chest had grown. She looked at him one last time, her blue eyes looking into his he had tears in his orbs, large salt filled sea tears, he was still screaming, thrashing trying to get to her, she did not struggle anymore she did not fight it anymore, she watched as he started to drop, he screamed as he fell into the sea threashing around in the water like a child tossing a tantrum, and all she did was flap her wings, turn her back and leave them to do what they did on the ground, the dragon and now Levi the leviathan could hash it out down there and she would return to the place she never should have left, the sky.

The Sky Keepers Lands, Sky Kingdom Before the Fall.
The History, And The Gods Tumblr_nqetdizfAy1tdd5euo1_500

The land that Galandra was given upon rising away from the earth was flawless, it held rivers clear as crystal, city's grand and small but none poor or run down all homes had gems on the doors the walkways were made of diamond, it was a paradise. Far beyond anything she had ever graced her eyes on. There were animals here, animals and beings meant to make the lives of others blissful, and make her life whole and full.

“my darling Sky keeper i give you Sky Kingdom it is your land your home were you shall fill with the worthy lost, all good hearted souls that need a blissful afterlife, a peace away from the torment, and away from the pain, and a place away from your pain, i am sorry all has been done to you, he will get what he deserves and govern the other world the deep. Here you will have your Valkyrie your fighters as well as the ones that will bring the souls of the lost to you to care for. You will have animals and pets and beings of the ground to make your days joyful and clean, all shall be perfect you will never have to leave unless called upon. I will not be bugging you anylonger my child, this is your h apply ever after”
the makers voice went silent as she looked up at the sky and then around to her new land, it had everything she ever wanted but her heart was still cold and broken and it would be for a very long time.

Animals of Sky Kingdom

• lions and big cats of every kind white and pure to dark and brooding
  • hoofed animals like angelic horses and the stag as well as antalope some even with wings and the ability to fly
  • cute Innocent beasts that made the ground and people happy
  • birds of all colours and rages, with large feathers and small, some even on fire, this is the original birth place of the fire bird
  • meat eating animals that always seemed to be full and never needed to kill, they only needed to lay around and enjoy there time
  • wolves, dogs and hounds walk the world to be a friend to all, some of the more rare wolves even had wings and the ability to fly

The History, And The Gods Img_2013The History, And The Gods Img_2011The History, And The Gods Img_2012The History, And The Gods Img_2015The History, And The Gods Img_2014

The Valkyrie, the Fighters of Sky Kingdom

valkyries are female or male spirits of carnage, war and death, reapers of the sky, that fly in the battleground using winged horses or their own wings. They have an image of elegant, noble maidens bearing dead heroes or good fallen people to the Sky Keepers lands. and to the halls where the Sky Keeper houses the dead whom she deems worthy of dwelling with her personally. Valkyries also are the ones who help the sky keeper transporting her favorite men among those slain in battles to her training grounds or to areas of sky kingdom they would enjoy best. There they fight for sport, feast, dance, and lay with others in joyful bliss by the keeper's side.

A second interesting thing I’d like to mention is their love affairs with human men upon the earth. It‘s strange how a being such as this would wish affections from mortal men, but it is said this is so due to the fact there are no living men in the Sky Kingdom, and it is an exotic treat all Valkyries crave and is a thing of love and emotions. After all it is shown as an important part of life in every century or in every rase. It seems so simple but also so hard to comprehend.

Valkyries are more sinister than they look. The reason why is that there has been times that they made the choice who dies in battle or who dies altogether and will use magic to ensure it. They use intestines for their thread also severed heads for weights and even swords, arrows for beaters. It is used while chanting their intentions with ominous delight. What a powerful and twisted creature.

These creatures might be loving or bloodthirsty, but all in all they are a part of the extensive and dynamic complex that is the sky kingdoms way of existing.

The History, And The Gods Win10The History, And The Gods Valkyr10

5The History, And The Gods Empty Re: The History, And The Gods Sat Apr 28 2018, 01:56

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Caliga, Race Kinn, God of Darkness and Sin
The History, And The Gods 13aff276f70d0b5db2877d44c9d2a90e

It is accepted in many realms throughout existence that in the beginning there was nothing. There are a number of beginnings which are written: " In the beginnings, there was nothing, pure unending darkness". What goes largely undocumented regarding this is that those beginnings largely fail to realize that that large all-encompassing darkness, was quite aware of the unending emptiness, and wished to change that. From that will many beings sprang forth, creating many races, on many different worlds, across a wide and vast universe. This being is known to some as "Caliga". There are also a wide array of other names which may be attributed to this being, "the boogeyman", "the devil", that darkness in all of us", "Id". It has never had any qualms with what it is, but it left its mark on all of existence in this place. There was nothing it did not touch. At first, it was difficult, beings were innocent, not having formed concepts of "right" and "wrong". It would change this quietly, through the darkness, in the darkness, with the darkness, and make itself known to all. Again this display went largely unnoticed, it was ironic how some of the beings came to revere the darkness, and others would reject it. They would be educated in time, for quite a long while it was content to simply sit back now and watch, there was no need for Caliga to interfere, it was learning, and growing in power because of this. This existence and its perpetuation of "evil" ideology had grown so prominent over eons that it had actually managed to become more than self-sufficient, in commands of forces and power beyond the comprehension of most beings. All this power, fueled by a single concept, "sin". With every moment of every hour Caliga grew in power, one thing was constant among every race, they all "sinned". In doing this they honored it, they willfully gave themselves over. Turning willfully to this being for guidance, most aware of it hold it as something sacred beyond words, the original primordial force. Others openly scorned it desperately trying to free themselves from that which was "sin". It had been ages since the last race had found Caliga, ages since it had done anything other than watch. It had grown discontent now with its show, it wanted everything, and it would have it.  

The first of its creations was a being that would begin to become known throughout the realms as "The First All-Father" and this being was far more secretive in its machinations and particular to its purpose. There were those who worshiped darkness, those who could be useful to Caliga and its cause. Those beings were to be rewarded, only the most worthy would be welcomed into the fold. Those who had turned their backs would be punished, educated, "made to see the error of their ways".  
"The All-Father" was gifted with the manipulation of darkness surpassing any of those which could be commanded by the beings in its creation. Each of these beings was in possession of a "soul", that which gave life to every sentient being here, an infinitely small part of power, which over time would grow with existence and experience, they were even capable of reproducing, it had been the most important part of Caligas plan. "The All-Father" was set loose upon existence to due to the bidding of Caliga, to "spread the glory that is sin". The Father began in the realms of the worthy, they were all too eager to surrender their souls. In fact, to many it was seen as a divine honor, a privilege, something one had to earn. There were numbers beyond counting on now long lost and forgotten worlds and long since dead races. Most wiped out by this very beginning.  

"The All-Father" now having gathered the worthy souls would birth the first "kinn of Sinn" into existence. Each of these, even the least among them were made of no less than three thousand souls. Of course over the many years and children, there were many other races and beings which would become born of darkness. These were known as "lesser kin" or more derogatorily "ignorant spawn". After a time it became important to reward these Kinn, to give them something for their service. For while they absolutely loyal to the father, and subsequently Caliga, they were also covetous beings.  

The most worthy among the Kinn were then "given the gift of darkness". With this, they took on more dominant characteristics than their now "little siblings". Their connection to The Father was now also more immediate, and through him, they could gain more favor and power. Here again began a small internal power struggle, a small civil war of sorts had even exploded among the Sinn. This was the second Time Caliga would meddle in the affairs of existence, it loved its children, all of them, but it favored its Sinn the most, and would not see them destroy themselves. It was here that Caliga became known to all of the Sinn, making them aware it was this being direct which was responsible for all they had known, and all that they could do. In proving beyond question its authority and dominance over the Sinn Caliga consumed the "The All-Father", that being proudly returning its essence to that which had given it. "The All-Father" effectively being reincorporated into the being Caliga. Before its departure, it would gift its progeny with yet one last gift, "The Visser", "Fides sussurus Vocis". He would be their Sheppard, he would lead them on their path, he would "keep the faith".

In time that very Visser Vanished, left its people to go beyond and break apart of Caliga and rebel, it was the only ever one to do such a thing or be able to do such a thing, and even to this day in existence it is unknown why or how this was even done it was marked the "Cardinal Sinn" and Caliga its self-removed much of its even existence from the record of time.

Upon another day Caliga found that the all fathers rules were growing distant and counterproductive, a Father was viewed as a stern hand that gave more punishments then it did reward, it was seen as more a tyrant then it should be, many fell away from sinn falling to the other more pathetic gods of light and love, disgusted by this Caliga riped the father from its self and found its self a new host, upon that day Abbadon the black winged Visser became the new conduit for Caliga and the "All Mother" was born. Abbadon vanished from existence as soon as Caliga consumed the dominant soul and replaced it with its own, and upon further learning, started to become more a warm and motherly figure in the eyes of its children, a loving mother that allowed them to sin in their lives and encouraged them to do sinful actions. a warm winged feathery embrace that at the same time was still that cruel and evil being, a black hole and razor teeth behind pink silken drapes.

it gave more gifts of new Kinn to join the family, new children with new roles to play in its now growing world. the oracle Occuli, all female woman who would control and manifest others minds to make them see and do what was needed as well as see into fate and tell Caliga what was to happen in the future if things were done right.
The Ursa became the advanced Sinner's brutality force, a hulking brute able to break down the thickest walls and show its strength like a tank in battle, it would hold the fire and the enemy as the sinner used speed and shadow to deliver quick and devastating blows to a target. the harbingers the Messorem, reapers of the kinn one would be around every kinn to count and keep a record of the souls each kinn had within it and on top of everything be able to fule the new planet that had been made out of Caliga's very being.

The last and best gift said to ever be given a place were the kinn did not have to tone it down to the worlds and demands of others, a world they could walk upon as the elder beings they were, Ulon was born on the back of Caliga dragged up and made with the primordial darkness that created time its self Ulon is a space that only Kinn Rule above all others, all other worlds, all other existence it is a place of pure darkness, a place were time does not exist, a place of beautiful silence a place in Caligas image of what the world will be one day when it takes over all and sin makes it never hunger again.

6The History, And The Gods Empty Re: The History, And The Gods Mon Jan 28 2019, 00:24

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Anaya, Goddess of Holy Light, Judgment, and Punishment
The History, And The Gods 9fd11

To Come

7The History, And The Gods Empty Re: The History, And The Gods Wed Jan 30 2019, 13:57

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
Lesser Gods

Ordaron and Sorrow
The History, And The Gods E9da5910The History, And The Gods Ec8b2410

Ordaron the lesser god of the hunt, forests and the lords flame, often referred to as the lord of light he was once a grand being that lived here at this very temple. His story was that he was made to place the very sun in the sky along with himself and his assistant a beautiful Phoenix named Nix. But once the sun was placed and the earth prospered the gods played fowl trick and made the moon to mock the suns radiance. It would come out when the sky was made dark and use the suns very shimmer to illuminate its self and look back to the earth giving way to shadow and giving the greater gods more power. But Ordaron did not see this mockery as such and he fell in longing with the moon and fell victim to vanity, he saw his own radiance reflected in the moon and fell in love with it. Such things and actions fuelled the darker greater gods to play foul and made a woman to be that moon and come down to greet Ordaron, she looked the same as his white hair, elven features and a body that lacked not a single imperfection, she was him reflected back and it was his own doom.

On one dark night wall, the sun was asleep, and Ordaron rested as well the moon goddess named Sorrow slunk into his chamber room with a dagger in hand. It was to late when Nix noticed that the gods had played such a fowl trick and the Phoenix sprung only seconds too late, Ordaron was placed into an eternal sleep resting there with the dagger still plunged into his chest. The moon having won the battle that the gods played, the goddess then also turned to stone standing at his bedside.
Nix was all that remained, and it is said even to this day Nix still clings to the hope that one-day Ordaron will rise from his sleep and shatter the moons hold on him and protect the sun that hangs above.

8The History, And The Gods Empty Re: The History, And The Gods Sun Apr 07 2019, 22:34

Anaya

Anaya
Admin
Admin
The Darker World a New History Segment
The History, And The Gods Sky_ke11
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything and is stronger than anything, but it is wrong, it is always so very wrong. No matter how fast light travels, or how strong light gets, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, it finds the darkness is always stronger and darker than its light pushes out, it will always be there, waiting for it, wanting it, and knowing that when light always goes out, darkness lives on forever” ~ Caliga

Softly she lay in the bath clear crystal water cascading over her nude flesh. Simple flicks of iridescent rainbow water droplets dappled her skin. White hair fell over her shoulders dampened by the moisture in the air of the fogged up window room. She could see the outside the trees swaying in the wind the sweet smell of summer and a warm day just slowed to waist it away in the bath not a care in the world. Was, was this what death felt like, like a child’s dream of sweets and in a place were the land and sky met off in the distance, true beauty here and now. She looked out as a girl, with long yellow hair down her shoulders the color of buttercream and her skin like a silken blanket. “lady Anaya we gave waited so long to at last see you. Oh, it brings me joy to have you home with us at last" home what was the word anymore her home, it was almost like she could not remember any other place than here.

“Yes it has been a long time coming haven’t it, this place is so nice do tell me about it, I am sure the story's do it no justice, and the last time, well I can't even remember it last time I was here. So do, tell me story’s of this place and allow my ears to enjoy the simple pleasures.” Anaya thought on how this place was so peaceful, so still, as the girl walked over beside the tub and got down on her knees her arms resting on the side of the tub as she humbly looked to the woman naked laying there.

“your father, our father, has watched you down on the world, he made all of this, for we are told of the days when you were still young and he watched as you walked for the first time your claws shimmering in the light, this place was were you were born a place of all starting and all finishing, but not many finish here, for the gates are locked never to be opened it is said they are bolted with magic and fury, the sky's themselves cannot open them till she comes home, till the true owner of this place comes home. The lands are fruitful and the trees they shimmer and your children wait for you to make them, many just waiting for your breath to give them live,the water is clean, none will harm you here all is pure and blessed by the grace of the holiest on high, he has changed since the past, he is no longer filled with greed and pain, but light and power, he relaxes up in the temple he need not be anything but free you may join him and shed your human skin here, we only placed you in it to seem more comfortable you will not have to have it once you go outside this room. No pain will lay to your body upon changing nothing you do will give pain to your body, it will just be here, you can just be here, everything will be yours without  even asking, simply think on it and it shall be.” the girl was so happy with her words it was like every letter just made her get brighter and happier like there was nothing that could remove the grin and smile and light from her eyes.

Anaya nodded as she ran her fingers along her silken body. “ I do enjoy this body I may use it from time to time to be able to simply feel the skin of an older time, but, tell me, child, why can I not remember what was before this moment? I know I did not exist just now, there were actions before now that I can only partly dawn my mind to”
“Oh my lady the days before now do not matter, all your human struggles and pains are but a blink and no longer needed, you need not to hold onto anything here, what happened to you, who you knew, everything before now you need not cling to as it will cause you sorrow and pain, you need not that you only need bright and happy days simply to do the job the father on high has given to you, see all mortals as equals in the mind of the one holiest of all beings. Don't worry my lady, you won't need your memory of the land here, it will only inhibit you. We only want the best for you”
Anaya nodded her head, she understood the reasoning and really she could not debate it, it made sense and really she had no idea what she wanted to remember all she knew was something happened before now but really why care about it. It was the past anyway. She stood up from the bath and stepping out of the tub to have her foot come down on what felt soft but was warm and looked like a marble tile floor. Not a single crack everything was so clean and perfect. She let out a breath as she nodded her head.
“Alright, I will go see father then, I am sure we have much to talk about”
“as you wish my lady, and oh my lady your true self may not be the same as it was before, you will see” the girl then vanished as if she was not there at all leaving only a couple of white feathers scattered around here and there. Anaya gave a chuckle as she opened the door and then as if nothing had even happened at all she moved a foot and it was so clean, her body had become her true self, but it did not hurt, it just, as she did not even think about it and with another move her foot slammed into the ground claws digging into the dirt as she enjoyed feeling it. Everything felt so good like feeling the wind for the first time, the dirt for the first time, breathing for the first time the skin on her skin. She moved to open her wings as white feathers spread over her. Body as she looked at them, what was once hard was soft here, and she enjoyed it, she felt true and free and with her wings folded to her back she walked.
It felt like no time at all as she looked upon the temple walking up to the steps of it her body becoming human once more, that would take some getting used to. “Father? I have, I have come home” she called out as she looked over to see him standing there his back to her, he had white hair as she did, his body strong and muscled as he stood there. Slowly the man turned around his stabbing blue eyes looking at his daughter.
“My child” within seconds his arms were around her as he held her close to him in a tender embrace his fingers warping around her and weaving into her white hair as she put her head on his shoulder. He was warm, loving, he was everything she wanted, everything that she had ever wanted was right now, she let out a breath as she sunk into him “I missed you Anaya, my sweet girl it is good that you are here with me now”Anaya's arms stayed around him as she let out a breath softly holding her beloved father who clearly cared for her.
“Father, your love is sweet and brings joy to my heart, but you are not going to be staying alongside me, you have committed treason and should not be here in this kingdom. You got here on fowl means and are seen as guilty by the laws of the world Father, what was done is to be undone now that I rule here and you may return to the land mass you were given, to govern and rule and set the balance right again”
her father's arms stayed around her as she spoke and held him, he was not the dragon he used to be he had grown fat lazy and weak and he knew that she was stronger then he was. Anaya's voice was cold without emotion at all and she simply spoke without seeing to care, simply doing what she was there to do without fault or show of weakness. “Father you are to return to Valeria and govern man, protect humans, and guide ones that seek you out, you will hear their prayers to you, you shall still be a god among them, still stand with your people and do the job needed, all your powers will stay with you, but your wings will stay here with me” she moved her hands as she held him, her nails digging into his back as tears fell down his face but not a sound slipped from his lips. He did not say a word, did not do anything, he knew he would lose in battle so allowed this to happen without restraint at all.

Blue feathers started to slip from his skin as the wings as if magic its self hid something so large within such a small body as they moved and fell to the ground making not a sound, bright blue blood slid down his back as he fell weak in his daughters arms his old legs trembling not only due to weakness but out of fear of what happened next. “goodbye my father enjoy the world I left behind, you will be returned to the cave in which you left, on the dunes of were the world was made, on the spot were the dragon of ages abandoned the world he was sworn to protect due to his own greed. You are banished here forth from this kingdom” her words as law and justice as if a hammer smashed down onto his head pushing him down out of her arms and to his knees looking up at his daughter.
“no please, I do not belong down there anymore, I know not the world my daughter, please spare me”
“you have been judged, and you have been found guilty” then he was gone as if dropped down a hole that opened at his feet he was sent to plummet down to the world which he left behind thousands of years ago.

She let out a soft sigh as she looked at the world now empty of her father, it was hers now and now, it was time to place back what needed to be “i call forth the sky keeper, rise from the land of the dead and hear my words, I call you forth from the pit you have rested in for so long, I call you from death to life to be brought back to the place of which you belong, come to me my sky keeper, the ferryman that is to usher the lost and dead to the land of light and peace”

On the world down below the bones of the keeper, lost in the sands of the desert of ignoros started to move, they clicked, cracked, shifted, not caring for there age or fragility they seemed to live and breath once more, sand tumbling down there yellowed bones as a light white hue started to creep back into them like life being breathed back into life long dead. The bones soon mashed together clicking and cracking as the skeletal structure of a massive bird came into view. A bird, with no wings.

The History, And The Gods Sky_ke10

The birds head arched as it looked to the sky, moving the ends of its shoulders softly, flesh and muscle taking shape as the blue feathers at last smashed out of the skin and the whole being lifted off the ground hovering up into the air and then simply vanishing into nothingness leaving only sand and faded blue feathers were it once was hidden into the dirt and dunes. Anaya stood as she formed before her, a woman pale skin lightly kissed by the sun, ebony hair falling down her face in tight curls and bright sea blue eyes and lightly dappled features that brought everything in rather cute and Innocent looking, it was clear on how the Leviathan fell in love with such a flawless beauty, an image of innocence and crisp clean features. “so long have you fallen into the ground, so many had the chance to birth you back to life and gain such a reward onto the world they call home, but alas you did no crime yet payed the gravest price, your very life stolen from you in greed and self interest, a crime that has now been punished with service and exile, a merger price for what you payed but a price none the less. But now it is done and you live once more, you will be able to do the job set forth by the god overhead and bring the dead to the light-filled afterlife they deserve, we together will remove darkness from the land and keep its claws from the people of the worl....”

“NO YOU WILL NOT!” a swift backhand hit Anaya right in the face as she was sent flying backward smashing into a stone pillar, it splintering and wedging its self into her back. A simple black skinned hand ran along the sky keepers face, the girl just stood there unable to move as a force held her in place
“It is funny how you are still bound by time up here Anaya, did you really think you could come up here and change our plans, change the future for us and outshine our blissful black. We are the reason you came here. Don't you remember” her words held malice, so much malice, at long last, she could give what she had wanted to for so many years. Caliga took a breath as her darkness moved along her skin as she was there before Anaya, Anaya getting up from the pillar to heal her bloody back, what would have been seconds felt like a forever as the single tissue bits molded together. Caliga was slowing time so healing would hold no effect. “don't you want to remember Anaya, the sins you committed, the innocence you snuffed out of the world wall we could do NOTHING to save them!” a massive shadow spike stabbed out of the ground and impaled the holy dragon in the jaw forcing blood to bubble up her lips and splash onto her gown. Anaya could not scream, she could not speak, she hardly could move every movement slowed down to such a state that she was not moving at all and she did not have the power next to this, she could not fight this off, Caliga had most of the world behind it and Anaya only had a select few and she knew it.  Her red eyes looked into that of her now enraged torturer only able to hear Caligas words and do whatever the god wanted. “you have killed nations, you alone have burned whole races down to the ash, you have slaughtered your own family your own people, you are the cause of why the one you loved is dead, you killed your own son and left them all to die as they called out for you, you have ignored the ones praying to you, you have turned a blind eye, what god is that, what dragon is that!” she slammed another black spike into the woman's side, it goes in and up into her rib cage and out the top of her shoulder. Another one stabbing into the other side the same going into the rib cage and out the other shoulder crossing in the middle.
“you have been found guilty by your own rules, you are nothing but a hypocrite dragon of light and justice,  we have watched you and now you will pay the price for your deeds, not a soul will come here to the sky, your own keeper will now be mine to usher souls down to Ulon were souls belong wall you sit here and rot in a pit of your own making, ruined by your own laws Anaya, holy dragon of a pile of dirt turned black in my image” a smile came over the woman's face as her black wings reached out and a chill came over the air “enjoy the show, watch your world go black”

The sun that hung that day got colder, a black sheet started to creep across it, a solar eclipse that would never end, words whispered into the minds of every living thing, words that would shake a planet, words that placed fear in the hearts of even the other gods. “the day has come to pick a side, light is over, only darkness walks on the land, may my children rise to walk this world with the living, half of the planets will die, the weak will wither and fade, all children will be free, this world will be remade in darkness” as the words ended it was like there was this emptiness that crept into every pour of a person and into there very souls like the happiness had been drained from the hearts of all living things and sadness touched the world. The ground turned dark and from the shadows spewed monsters upon the land, beings all sizes and all power levels, small and large, black bodied monsters in the form of beast, man,  abomination, everything, some did not even hold shape, just rolling black masses that attached to the living to consume them. And then, others started to crawl forth the Kinn, monsters that stood twelve feet or higher at the shoulder, glowed there respected colors and were nothing but black tendriled monstrosity's walking the world to do Caliga's bidding.
Shades clinging to the heels of there greaters hoping around to snap up any that were seen as weaklings needing to be set free and grab a hold of any child within range.
Sinners with claws dripping ready to hunt and kill,  
Vessers books in hand walking to take in the disciples of Caliga as they ran in fear from everything and into the black hands of an enemy they did not understand.
The Reapers collecting souls, blue soul orbs hovering around them like blinking lights  as many died and fed the growing hoard ]
Hulking Ursas slamming clawed fists into the ground as the quadrupedal abominations lumbered around smashing building like siege engines opening doors for the Sinners to go in as the knights of a destructive army hell-bent on taking what they saw as there own.
And Standing at the head were the Fates of it all, Two woman holding large books with silver decal, silver chains dangled down there sides and down there dresses. Giving orders and instructing the troops to go from town to town on the path that would lead them to a successful future.
And on one spot, consuming what was once Firedoor was the main figurehead, a glowing bright purple Prime turning the ground its self into darkness and consummating all that was in the landmass, no one would live here again, no plants would grow, all would turn to darkness, trees would change as the Prime would warp the world by simply existing, and in the centre grew the castle that it would sit in, that Caliga its self would manifest in and 'live' in, here would be the home base, here is were the army's would be there strongest, here darkness would rule, here would grow city's of nothing but Caliga's minions, all Kinn, darkness, and mortal disciples would rest here.

She looked to Anaya sitting there eyes wide as she watched the world set ablaze by black fire and an empty dead sun, time started to move as Anaya could breathe again as she let tears fall down her face “why would you do this to them, why would you do it to the people I am to protect!” Anaya screamed as she cried her tears falling down onto the beautiful ground that was the sky lands. “why would you do something so horrible, you will kill hundreds of thousands, what is the reason the point, why does it even for you this is pointless and rash”
“why do it you ask, as it is what darkness has always wanted, a world with no limits, with no you on the ground no one can protect the people, no one can stop what will happen and as soon as your little trinket in your castle is smashed they will not even have a place to hide anymore, it will all be leveled, your daughter saved due to her age but forced to watch the world as she is helpless to do anything, a heart turned so dark she will beg to us to grant her wishes, giving her soul to us as payment to save the people you left her with.  Your eldest son will know how it all ends, he knows how we work, he knows our ranks, he will run with aid into the mouth of our stronghold to be met with fire and death and even if he makes the wise choice to not do such a thing he will only be able to watch and adapt to a world that will do nothing but hunt and want to kill him. Your eldest daughter has such a wonderful part to play, she will birth my own child, a mortal being made of flesh and bone that will later become my host body upon your world once everything is clean and there is no way to turn back the clock, I will merge Ulon with your planets core, and your planet will become the new homeworld for the Kinn and Ulons soul pool, what is it the humans on earth say, they will truly be living in hell”  she could not help but laugh as she looked to Anaya leaning down to softly bringing her hand up to Anaya's face to lightly pat her cheek. Caliga's firm flawless body pressed into the blood-covered body of the other goddess she had brought to her knees with little to none of her true power.  

Boldly She pushed her breasts into Anaya as her lips met with Anaya's in a warm yet sickening embrace as her black wings moved to wrap around them both, as her lips softly came from Anaya's a line of saliva dripping between them and the gut-turning smell of vanilla hitting the dragons nose making her bowls turn “now, you are going to be our pet and do everything we tell you to, you will respond to the prayers given, you will act the part, but all your granting will only bring us power, and you holy light are to fool your own followers having them give their souls to us with every granting you do.” Caliga pressed her lips into Anaya once more as her hand violently was shoved down to grab Anaya's sensitive undercarriage, fingers slipping into holes Anaya did not wish to be touched. Fingers thrusting in and out hard and cruel as the dragon tried to pull away but was still speared on the sharp spikes that were impaled in her rib cage and torso.
“I will not lie to my people!” Anaya yelled as tears ran down her face, feelings welling inside of her heart as she was being assaulted both in her mind and on and in her body.
“really, lets see how many tears we can force you to have, lets make you feel” black tendrils moved from Caliga's body there tips round and solid as she ran them along Anaya's face slowly, forcing them to slither over the woman's lips and into her mouth to be yanked out and then  ran along her side to the hole in which the shadow spikes were spearing her. Not only one but both tendrils slowly sunk into the wounds alongside the spears moving slowly in and out of the holes that the spears had made.
Anaya screamed as the pain was too much for her body to take, not only were their fingers shoved deep into her sex but there were thrusting tentacles being painfully inserted and retracted over and over into the fresh wounds made, she was being raped, and assaulted both mentally and physically, and on top of it all how could pain hurt this much, she had faced pain but this, this was something else, it all felt like she was on fire from the inside the fingers the tendrils all felt like hot pokers being jabbed inside her body.

Caliga's fingers moved faster as she pushed her naked body into Anaya, the woman's golden gown melting off her as if acid was eating it, the dragon's skin feeling the burn of acid on her body even if nothing was there. Anaya screamed more “Make it stop!” she yelled as all Caliga did was made as she placed her free hand on Anaya's chest and pushed her back the spears ripping the holes in the woman's sides wider as the tendrils got thicker to fill the holes moving faster to rip the wounds open with each thrust.
“we will not finish with you till we finish ourselves” Caliga hissed as another thick tendril moved to loop around the once mighty empress and dragon ruler to run up against her backside. With brute force and no warning, it plunged its self into Anaya's backside ripping the skin open and causing her to bleed and scream for mercy knowing she would get none. Caliga trusted in harder, faster till the tentacles were to swell and feel as if they were ready to burst, Anaya's screams and tears cried out and ran like a river sobbing and mixing with her own blood upon the ground. Caliga burst to fill Anaya both inside and covering her naked burning body on the outside. A liquid that resembled a man's seed but burned like acid to the bone. Anaya fell to the ground on her side curled and bleeding, one of her legs severed due to the brutality of the whole event, half of her intestinal track laying on the ground beside her, if you turned on the right angle you could see the woman's beating heart form the hole in her side and the broken shattered ribs. Even one of Anaya's beautiful red eyes had popped from her socket hanging from a thread from her face.
“look at you, covered like some trash gutter whore, who would have thought to become a god would be well, so sticky, now, do we have to go round two and take the other leg or will you do as you are told.” From the shattered woman on the ground came a muffled weak moan out of the words,

“Yes, Mother of Darkness” Anaya had been broken, beaten, and now left to heal with no idea how long that would take from this damage done by another god. Caliga moved to lean down and softly pull up the dragons shattered and dripping face to kiss her lips one more time before harshly dropping Anaya's face back down into the blood-soaked ground with a pluck.
“good, now we will leave you here to clean up and over think your actions, wall we take your cute little bird” Caliga walked to the sky keeper, frozen there being forced to watch the whole ordeal that just happened, frozen in spot unable to help as one god lay claim over another in a horror show of dominance, brutality, and power.
With a snap of her fingers on the sky, keeper formed a blue navel jacket and a sort of ship mans pirate hat both in matching shades of blue. The sky keeper now broken from her time lock looked at the clothing that had replaced a beautiful crystal gown that Anaya had given her. “what is this f...for”  the sky keeper questioned with a slight stutter to her words as she walked beside Caliga.
“we were  told a story one about a group of kids that saw this overall look of one of balance and of a boatman, as that is what you are so we deem it fitting that you have it on to be the ferryman, or well we guess in your case the passenger pigeon you will now bring the dead to Ulon, we do hope we make ourselves  clear”
“you make everything clear my lady, I will not fight at all, I will do as instructed, loyalty without question” she did not want to end up like the woman still partly drooling in her own blood and whatever that white liquid was on the ground over behind them.
“good girl, now let's go watch our new world be formed shall we”

And with that they both vanished, leaving Anaya there to heal, and leaving the world to make do with all that was happening to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]